Getting Started With Makibie
A vision is an interactive demo that highlights the key features of your product and can be validated with real customers.
The Alpha is the first working version of your product that represents the minimal features that will excite your target customer.
At the first beta, this is where you spend time looking at a larger subset of your clients and apply the learnings from the alpha to expand the solution. Tweaks are expected to the 6 Pillars from what you learned in the Alpha.
The final beta is where you should get a good idea what the gap really is and identify the itch. This is where you can best position your product for the long term and have a foundation that excites all clients. Last tweaks are made to the 6 Pillars.
Nashua, New Hampshire USA
To work alongside the strategy team in a tactically oriented function to meet the graphic design needs of our clients. We seek a competent and creative designer that consults with client organizations to determine visual requirements. The ideal candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills.
The UX Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
- Minimum of three years experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Minimum of two years of experience in Web design and online marketing
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web and Mobile
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with clients, capable of managing fairly complex projects
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
Nashua, New Hampshire USA
Makibie is looking for a smart, creative, motivated self-starter who wants to join a strong team of developers in a rapidly growing company, building cutting edge web applications for a wide range of industry and user needs. The developer will be a part of our Applications Development team developing really cool experiences for our customers.
- Strong understanding of UI development.
- Act as a UI technical resource on client projects
- Work with clients, product managers and designers to create world-class user interfaces
- Interact with customer design and UI teams to capture UI requirements and scope the effort of customizations
- Build UI mock-ups to present UI design
- Review functional specifications, wireframes, HTML mock ups with customers and the product management design team
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Desire to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and Agile development team
- Demonstrates creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Participate in design meetings to formulate design strategy & design documentation for new features, enhanced functionality and fixes.
- Deliver maintainable code of high quality using current programming techniques while meeting project timelines.
- Perform unit testing using manual and/or automated techniques.
Nashua, New Hampshire USA
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented Makibians to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle